Foundation blasting opened the door for NCSI to begin performing a wide variety of other services to the electrical industry to the point where in 2010 a new entity, Newville Electrical Services, Inc. was formed. NESI performs a multitude of tasks to support the construction and maintenance of transmission lines. On one recent project we provided and operated work barges and a tugboat to replace two foundation type towers located in the middle of the Susquehanna River.
NESI is proudly affiliated with the IBEW and our electrical operations are 100% union. NESI’s current service area includes Pennsylvania, Maryland, Virginia, West Virginia, Ohio, New York and New Jersey. NESI is highly mobile, able and willing to take on projects anywhere in North America.
We provide the following services but are always happy to explore new and different services that our company can assist you with. Please contact us if you do not see specifically what you are looking for.
- Rock construction entrances
- Access roads
- Work pads
- Wire pull sites
- Erosion/sedimentation controls
- Helicopter pads
- Lay-down yards
- Sub-station site work
- Temporary bridges
- Removal/disposal of towers with lead based paints
- Digging/caning services for direct imbed poles (including rock removal)
- Grounding wells (including testing and hook-ups)
- Timber and HDPE matting for wetlands
- Complete site restoration (including seeding/liming/fertilization/mulching)
- Sidewalk/concrete repairs and paving/driveway/roadway repairs.
- Marine access to poles in rivers or lakes